Friday, May 11, 2012

Davy Jones - Incredible


©1986 Dome Press
320 kbps CD rip
.
Songs Davy recorded in the mid eighties. First release was compact cassette only. First CD release in 1992. Nice set of songs with an inspired cover of 'Valeri' and the Davy Jones story 'The Greatest Story Ever Told'
.
01 Look Inside Yourself / 02 Make The Woman Love Me / 03 Only Dreaming / 04 Black And White / 05 Valeri / 06 After Your Heart / 07 Incredible / 08 Love You Forever / 09 Hippy Hippy Shake / 10 She Believes / 11 The Greatest Story Ever Told.



3 comments:

knownote said...

I know it's an old post. But any chance of getting a link for this cd rip again? I've got tons of stuff you may be interested in for trade, I can send you a pdf list of my collection if you want to message me.

n8w8 (nightwatch) said...

No problem.
https://yadi.sk/d/o4WtsO9E3M9tGd

No need to trade though, happy to share :)

knownote said...

Many thanks. I never even knew this existed, and I was pretty into the reunion tour years too.